Franken Architekten combines architectural practice with the opportunities for communication within a space, be it in the design for a temporary trade fair presentation or classic building construction. The environments created by Franken Architekten use insights into the virtual world and go far beyond functionality: They create narrative spaces.
Franken Architekten provides a full range of services from concept development and implementation planning to site supervision in the fields of architecture, brand space and consulting.
Development of concepts and realization of corporate architecture, office buildings, retail, hotels and gastronomy, urban planning, residential buildings, museums, exhibitions, trade fair presentations, corporate design, installations, theme and brand worlds.
– Libertine Lindenberg, Frankfurt/Main, Germany – 2015
– Kopf Kätcheslachpark, Frankfurt/Main, Germany – 2014
– Kleine Rittergasse 11, Frankfurt/Main, Germany – 2014
– Laube Liebe Hoffnung, Frankfurt/Main, Germany – 2013
– Pods, London, UK, 2012
– Hafen Offenbach, Offenbach/Main, Germany – 2012
– Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy, Frankfurt/ Main, Germany – 2011
– New Blue, IFA 2008, Berlin, Germany – 2008
Work in progress:
– U-Silk City, Hanoi, Vietnam
– U-Sea City, Nha Trang, Vietnam
– Sao Mai Residence, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Maison Schumann, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
– Hue Hotel, Hue, Vietnam
– Open Wall, Foshan, China
– Butterfly Tower, Nha Trang, Vietnam
– Ngoc Thao, Nha Trang, Vietnam
Project selected for Archmarathon: Kleine Rittergasse 11