LINK arkitektur is one of the largest architectural companies in Scandinavia, with strong local connections through our many local offices in most major cities and consists of architects, interior-, planning- and landscape architects.
Our ambition and vision is “to create space for better living”. We see possibilities, break down boundaries and develop architecture that contribute to positive local and social development. Every project is unique in its own right and we always seek to create high-quality architecture.
Sustainable design through knowledge and innovation:
We minimize the consumption of resources by focusing on space-efficient and flexible solutions. Environmentally friendly choices are often the most economical solution, both short term and long term. We strive to understand the balance between the environment, economic growth and social sustainability in architecture.
Social architectural involves understanding how architecture affects people. We make a strong effort to create appropriate,sound spaces for people’s use and interaction. We arrange for diversity and accessibility. We create spaces that stimulate senses and evoke emotions. There are endless possibilities to improve projects from a climatic, economic and social perspective. Our job is to identify as many of these opportunities as possible.
We are inquisitive, present and enterprising.
– Øvre Tomtegate 7, Sellebakk, Norway – 2015
– Ålgård Church, Ålgård, Norway – 2015
– Verket 4, Bergen, Norway – 2015
– Horisont, Bergen, Norway – 2015
– Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg, Bergen, Norway – 2015
– Veitveit elementry school, Oslo, Norway – 2015
– Stoperiet – The iron Foundry, Bergen, Norway – 2014
– Skandion Clinic, Uppsala, Sweden – 2014
– The City Library of Gothenburg, Göteborg, Sweden – 2014
– Stranden – Aker Brygge, Oslo, Norway – 2014
– Statoil IB-center, Stavanger, Norway – 2014
– The Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), Bergen, Norway – 2013
Work in progress:
– Stockholm South Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
– Fornebu sentrum, Oslo, Norway
– Citybanan, station city, Stockholm, Sweden
– Scandic Flesland Airport, Bergen, Norway
– Oceanhamnen, Helsingborg, Sweden
– Kokillen, Ystad, Sweden
– Stavanger Scandic Congress Hotel, Stavanger, Norway
– Northern Tyresö Centre, Tyresö, Sweden
– Kilden Barnehage, Oslo, Norway
– Kv Hisstornet, Limhamn, Stavanger
– Os Sjøfront III, Bergen, Norway
Project selected for Archmarathon: Ålgård Church