SV60 Cordón & Liñán Arquitectos offer a correct combination of tradition and innovation attending to the characteristics of the place where each Project is located (Culture, heritage, climate conditions, people needs, etc). Our work in Andalusia (south of Spain), where we are based, has provided us with extensive experience in architectural interventions in places characterized by the mixture of different cultures and a dry and sunny climate.
Our practice is based on the search for synthetic answers to multiple aspects which define each project (physical, cultural, environmental, economic and functional) by combining technical rigor and research. The main guidelines in this process are: Our interest in the potential of construction to create new places to improve the way of life of people, and to deal with the context, focusing on the relationship of architecture with the environment and the territory. The target is to propose an innovative integration between architecture, man and landscape, deeply concerned for the environmental, social and economic aspects of sustainbility.
Our Architectural firm is led by two main partners: Antonio González Cordón and Antonio G. Liñán since 2002.
Antonio G. Liñán. MSc in Architecture, Town planning and Construction. Antonio graduated as an architect from the Seville School of Architecture. He is a lecturer in architecture at the ETSA Seville.
– 317 SOCIAL HOUSING UNITS, Loma de Colmenar, Ceuta, Spain – 2007-2015
– CASA DE LA MONEDA, Sevilla, Spain – 2011-2015
– MALPARTIDA HOUSE, Sevilla, Spain – 2006-2009
– SAN JERONIMO HOSPITAL REFURBISHMENT, Marchena, Sevilla Spain – 2006-2009
– TV SET AND OFFICES, Tomares, Sevilla, Spain – 2004-2007
– BERENICE HOUSE, Aravaca, Madrid, Spain – 2003-2006
– TOURIST APARTMENTS AND COMMERCIAL PREMISES – 2004-2005
– URBAN WASTE TREATMENT CENTER, Almería, Spain – 2004-2005
– CONGRESSES AND CONVENTION CENTER, El Toyo, Almería, Spain – 2000-2005
– NEW FOOTBAL STADIUM, OFFICES AND HOTEL, Córdoba, Spain – 2004
– 24 HOUSING UNITS, Sevilla, Spain – 2001-2003
– SEAFRONT PROMENADE, Marchena, Sevilla Spain – 2000-2002
Work in progress:
– MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES SCHOOL BUILDING, UCY Campus, Nicosia, Cyprus – 2015
– CONGRESSES, FAIRS AND EXHIBITION PALACE, Cuenca, Spain 2011
– MINISTRY OF FINANCES BUILDING RENOVATION, Huelva, Spain – 2010
– NEW BRIDGE OVER GUADALETE RIVER, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz, Spain – 2009
– ANDALUSIAN SOCIAL FOUNDATION HEADQUARTERS, Sevilla, Spain – 2009
– NEW HEADQUARTERS FOR ANDALUSIAN GOVERNMENT, Sevilla, Spain – 2008
– MASTERPLAN “CORTIJO DEL CUARTO”, Sevilla, Spain – 2007
– 145 HOUSING UNITS, Sevilla, Spain – 2006
– HIGH-RISE BUILDING, Sevilla, Spain – 2005
Project selected for Archmarathon: 317 Social Housing Units