Sacramento 115 1A
Col. Del Valle
Mexico D.F., Mexico
AoMa, Aoki-Martens Estudio, is an architecture and design studio that develops urban and resort spaces, interiors, and furniture projects. It is built by a solid team of architects and designers complemented by an extensive network of highly specialized consultants. AoMa begins by analyzing each case to propose useful and adequate architecture solutions that are executed with highly technical quality in order to enhance expressiveness and emotional contact with space and light within the framework of state-of-the-art architecture.
In 2012, Constanze Martens and Jihei Aoki founded AoMa, where they offer architecture products of international stature based on both the continuous feedback of the firm’s customers, and the commitment to high quality that prevails throughout the works of the studio over time.
AoMa created the new image of ONE hotels, Real Inn, and Fiesta Americana Playa between 2012 and 2013. The studio bases its proposals on the deep understanding of the dynamic needs of the hospitality industry and the business opportunity to grow based on design. In 5 years AoMa has grown to become an office of more than 40 specialized members, over 70 projects, it has received various awards, and has been featured in relevant architecture publications. The studio has a diverse and innovative portfolio throughout Mexico, such as The Explorean, Live Aqua Monterrey, and W Punta Mita.
– Courtyard / Fiesta Inn, Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico, 2014
– The Explorean, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico, 2014
– AC Querétaro, Querétaro, Querétaro, Mexico, 2015
– Live Aqua Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, 2016
– W Punta Mita, Punta Mita, Nayarit, Mexico, 2016
Works in Progress
– Live Aqua San Miguel de Allende, San Miquel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico – 2018
– Live Aqua Cancún, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico – 2018
– Midtowers, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico – 2020
– Fiesta Americana Grand Distrito Santa Fe, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico – 2019
– AC Veracruz, Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico – 2017
Project selected for Archmarathon: Live Aqua Monterrey