CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s
810 Rue Saint Antoine E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1A6, Canada
630, boul. René-Lévesque O.
32e étage Montréal, Canada
CannonDesign is an integrated design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve clients’ and society’s greatest challenges. The firm’s defining strength is its ability to harness creative intelligence, from team members and clients, to identify and connect the best ideas across industries and geographies that advance successful design solutions. CannonDesign is recognized as the #12 design firm in the world by Architect Magazine and a top 10 global design firm in healthcare, education and science by numerous industry rankings.
– Mount Sinai Medical Center, New Surgical Tower and Emergency Department, Miami, USA
– UC San Diego Health, Jacobs Medical Center, San Diego, USA, 2016
– CJ Corporation, CJ Blossom Park, Suwon, South Korea, 2016
– Roche Diagnostics, North American Headquarters, Indianapolis, USA
– University of Utah, Lassonde Studios, Salt Lake City, USA
NEUF architect(e)s is a team of creative professionals that has been contributing to Montreal’s urban landscape since 1971. With offices in Montreal and Ottawa, NEUF architect(e)s has grown into one of the most diversified architecture and design firms in Canada. Active in all sectors, including strategic planning, urban design, resorts and hotels, residential, commercial, industrial and office buildings, the firm is specialized in fast-track design projects. Recipient of multiple design awards, NEUF architect(e)s is currently involved in projects across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
– Schlüter Systems Headquarters, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada, 2016
– AIMIA Tower, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2014
– CBC Headquarters, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
– 101 Yorkville, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
– Morgan Stanley Campus, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Project selected for Archmarathon: Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM)