ELASTICOSPA + KFA
255 Spinnaker Way, Unit 2
Concord, Toronto, Canada
197 Spadina Avenue | Suite 500
ELASTICOSPA+ Inc is the North American branch based in Toronto of Italian office ELASTICOSPA led by Architect Stefano Pujatti
ELASTICOSPA+ Inc is able to develop and coordinate architectural design at every scale and phase, through the combination of its peculiar formal investigation, with the building experience gained in 20 years in this business. In every intervention ELASTICOSPA + Inc conceives the project as a mean to influence and revive the context in which is operating, strengthening its positive and peculiar features.
ELASTICOSPA+ Inc main research focuses on the relation between forces and elements of nature and man built environment.
Tides, climate and seismic movements have always been object of the office “scientific” investigation leading to the design and construction of very espressive buildings.
KFA architects and planners Inc is based in Toronto and led by Architect Kreg Fordyce.
The office works on residential and commercial projects at different scales in Canada and USA with special attention to the technological aspect of the building and of the construction process.
ELASTICOSPA+ KFA are working together in a series of new projects in North America which rank from art installations to high-rise residential buildings.
– YORK MARBLE RENOVATION, Toronto, Canada, 2017
– HOTEL 1301iNN – SLOWHORSE, Piancavallo, Italy, 2012
– BRICK-OLAGE, Gassino T.se, Italy, 2010
– ATELIER FLEURISTE, Chieri, Italy, 2008
– YUPPIE RANCH HOUSE+BARN, Budoia, Italy, 2005
Works in Progress
– LAWRENCE/MIDLAND, Scarborough, Canada
– KING STREET, Toronto, Canada
– NESBITT DRIVE, Toronto, Canada
– GOLD ONE, Dundas, Canada
– LE BATIMENT DESCENDENT L’ESCALIER, Jesolo, Italy
Project selected for Archmarathon: Maison Glacé