Espiral + Iglesis Arquitectos
Antonia López de Bello 87, Bellavista,
Recoleta, Santiago, Chile
Dario Urzua 1920, Providencia, 750-0595
ESPIRAL is an architectural office focused on delivering solutions. Based in Santiago de Chile in 2011. Our Field of work is situated in the resolution of the different complexities and realities presented by each case. Our approach to the solution is developed by the work of “Lo Simple”. Our work is developed in assuming the limitations and virtues of each case; perceptions, expectations, contextually, socially, climatic, economically or historically. These topics are implemented trough discourse coherence in the project process, which we understand as a fundamental part for the production of holistic and integral proposals. This lucid integration system is understood as the sum of all variables that build a project.
The spiral in different cultures and cosmologies, both in the East and in the West, throughout history symbolizes the birth, death and the reincarnation. This cycle is an exponential sequence of events that combines the physical and the metaphysical magnitudes that affect us and represents the growth that occurs in the journey that we make during our existence.
“Lo Simple” we understand it as a way of seeing things trough the essence that composes them. In the simplicity we see beauty, elegance and belonging. Working from the valuation of Lo Simple allows us to generate practical, conscious and precise answers.
– Alto del Carmen Town Hall – Alto del Carmen, Chile, 2017
– Ñuñoa´s 5th Fireman Brigade Headquarters Extension (stages 1-2) – Santiago, Chile, 2015
– Refugios Del Arrayán Houses – Santiago, Chile, 2017
– José Ramón 277 Restaurant (Lastarria) – Santiago, Chile, 2014
– Biotoscana Farma Chile Headquarters – Santiago, Chile, 2015
Works in Progress
– Beach Pavilion – Zapallar, Chile
– José Ramón 277 Restaurant (Vitacura) – Santiago, Chile
– Bucalemu Masterplan – Bucalemu, Chile
– Ñuñoa´s 5th Fireman Brigade Headquarters Extension (stages 3-4) – Santiago, Chile
– BCI Plaza Curico Building – Curico, Chile
Project selected for Archmarathon: Municipalidad Alto del Carmen