Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos + Ossa Arquitectura
c/ general salvo 338,
providencia – Santiago de Chile, Chile
Monjitas 454, oficina 109
Barrio Bellas Artes, Santiago de Chile, Chile
Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos is a Spanish-Chilean architecture office managed by Tadea de Ipiña and Jorge Nieto and established in Madrid (Spain) and Santiago de Chile.
Since 2010 we are working in architectonic research, both on projects, construction works and competitions, and on university teaching. We have an approach based on an addition of all layers of life: political, economic, historic, artistic…being architecture the glue of this ethical and aesthetical project.
The social responsibility of architecture has lead us to experience a new line of investigation with the younger ones.
arKIDeario aims to a closer knowledge of our built and landscape environment from childhood, using creativity and play to understand and interact with it.
– Brazilian Embassy in Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2017
– La Juliana Building in Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2017
– Cultural Centre Brazil-Chile, CCBRACH, in Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2015
– Specialized Offices in Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2016
Works in Progress
– Borderline in Puerto Saavedra, Chile
– Residential complex in Asturias, Spain
For us it is important to emphasize architecture and habitability. Because our philosophy of work is the following: We do not have a good architecture without places that allow the enjoyment of those who inhabit them.
The first step of a project is to investigate what our client needs and wants, drawing from the language with which he expresses, his deepest yearnings. Only then can we sketch the first drawings; always contrasting them with the expectations of our client.
In Ossa Arquitectura we have been more than 25 years in the Chilean market, in which we have contributed about 200,000 m2 to the Chilean architecture.
– Manquehue Elementary School and College Santiago Chile, Chile, 2000
– Senior Living Residential, La Dehesa, Santiago, Chile, Chile, 2000
– Lofts Building, Providencia, Santiago Chile, Chile
– 100 Offices Building, La Reina, Chile, 2013
– 135 Apartments Building, Las Condes, Santiago Chile, Chile, 2014
Works in Progress
– 145 Apartments Building, Las Condes, Santiago Chile, Chile
– Office Building, Ñuñoa, Santiago Chile, Chile
– Lofts Building, La Dehesa, Santiago Chile, Chile
– Convention Center, Santiago Chile, Chile
– Church, Colina, Santiago Chile, Chile
Project selected for Archmarathon: Brazilian Embassy