Liverpool 74 A Local PB, Del
MOCAA is a team of young architects, designers and builders, located in Mexico City, founded in 2011 by Juan Pablo Cepeda. Who seek the proposal of architecture, urbanism and interior design linked to the needs of contemporary living.
We look forward an architectural, and urban design that is fully linked to the current and changing needs of contemporary people lifestyles.
We believe that to meet today´s challenges we must break with presentineffective patterns in order to create a better physical solutions as well as an innovative architectural design to achieve integration with in the city, society and culture where it is inserted.
The context is our main inspiration and starting point to create new architecture. Believing in architecture that is related with the place and people that lives in. Not leaving by side the historical process and transformations of the places but by creating an aesthetic reinterpretation of the elements that identify the site with the past, the present and the future.
Our methodology is based on the study of each case to give unique solutioons. Our process melds digital technology with traditional craft, moving off the screen into physical space.
The result is participatory, we create open platforms of exchange that welcome transformation and reinterpretation , working eith clients and collaborators to realice the unique vision of each project.
– MR HOUSE, MEXICO CITY, Mexico, 2012
– LIVUNO APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico, 2013
– HB1207 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico, 2016
– SCHULTZ 139 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico, 2017
– TOLSA 61 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico, 2017
Works in Progress
– Z15 MIXED USED TOWER, MEXICO CITY, Mexico
– A150+152 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico
– AGRICULTURA 49 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico
– MUSSET 39 APARTMENTS, MEXICO CITY, Mexico
– C-HOUSE, MERIDA, YUCATAN, Mexico
Project selected for Archmarathon: Tolsa 61 apartments