485 Bank Street, Suite 204
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Since 1935, Perkins+Will has created innovative and award-winning designs for the world’s most forward-thinking clients. We are architects, interior designers, urban designers, landscape architects, consultants, and branded environment experts who approach design from all scales and perspectives. Perkins+Will’s Toronto studio is a leading designer of higher education, civic, sports + recreation and corporate facilities in both Canada and internationally.
Engaged, accessible, and collaborative, our designers bring together design excellence, functional performance, and social responsibility to advance project goals. Inspired by the programs within, we design from the inside-out. We combine a deeply humanistic approach with results-driven pragmatism to create dynamic spaces for people. Research focused and inventive, every day we reimagine how space can be used to foster stronger ties between communities, the built environment, and nature.
With nearly 1,000 LEED® Accredited Professionals across the firm, sustainable design and the use of healthy building materials are fundamental to our process. Our transformative designs help students learn better, patients heal faster, business teams perform stronger, and city dwellers have more meaningful daily experiences.
– Meadowvale Community Centre & Library, Mississauga, Canada, 2016
– University of Waterloo, Engineering 5, Toronto, Canada, 2010
– University of Toronto Mississauga, Instructional Centre, Canada, 2012
– Nathan Phillips Square Revitalization, Toronto, Canada, 2015
– Bank of Canada, Plaza & Head Office Renewal, Ottawa, Canada, 2016
Works in Progress
– Ryerson University, Daphne Cockwell Health Science Complex, Toronto, Canada
– University of Toronto Scarborough, Highland Hall, Toronto, Canada
– University of Ottawa, STEM Complex, Ottawa, Canada
– University of Toronto Mississauga, North Building Phase B, Canada
– University of Waterloo, Engineering 7, Canada
Project selected for Archmarathon: Albion District Library