Rua Aspicuelta 205
05433-010 Vila Madalena
São Paulo, Brasil
SuperLimão Studio is a multidisciplinary team of creative minds. The Studio practice focus on the challenge of identifying human behaviors and design projects through many areas of architecture and design, considering the interaction between human and multiple environments.
Our aim is to comprehend the influence of space flows and activities as an extension of individual behavior. Based on that, generate potential tools to help develop new technologies. We look up for new aesthetic languages inspired on the everyday life gathering functionality, simplicity and pleasure.
Expertise and experience in different engineering areas are applied to our work in order to offer a careful service in all project process, from creation until our complete work. Our mission is to innovate on design processes and space concepts, questioning pre existing models.
Furthermore, highlight possible failures and successes and look after enhance innovative design development techniques.
Respect, consistency, integrity. Our design values are fully based on transparency with our clients, in order to identify and permeate their concepts and realities. This way we are able to understand the entire picture and synthesize this information into spaces that provide complete experiences.
SuperLimão creative team is committed to turn architecture into a tool for the realization of the ideas.
– Bráz Elettrica, São Paulo, Brasil, 2017
– Fernando Jaeger Store – Pompeia, São Paulo, Brasil, 2013
– Firmacasa, São Paulo, Brasil, 2001
– Marília, São Paulo, Brasil, 2014
– Riccó Facade, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil / São Paulo, Brazil, 2016
Works in Progress
– Benzina, São Paulo, Brazil
– Air Rooftop, São Paulo, Brazil
– Beco do Batman, São Paulo, Brazil
– Tap Room Colorado, São Paulo, Brazil
– Nubank, São Paulo, Brazil
Project selected for Archmarathon: Fachada Showroom Riccó