2nd Floor, NAFCO Building, Amaret Chalhoub, Nahr el Mott, Lebanon
BLANKPAGE is Patrick Mezher, and Walid Ghantous.
Founded in the year 2000, BLANKPAGE is a collaborative design studio of architects, urban designers and artists. The growing portfolio of projects tackles a variety of programs in the contexts of Lebanon and the MENA. Driven by the desire to produce architecture of high quality and craftsmanship, the studio’s goal is to start every project from a blank page, i.e. without preconception of form or style.
The studio’s credo is that each project should respond to the specificities of the context it stems from and that, driven by the symbolic and historical manifestations which are present in the place and the particularities of the given program, the resulting building will be an event that moves the city and its inhabitants into a novel experience of space. Effectively, this collaborative and responsive approach has allowed BLANKPAGE a creative flexibility adapting to various scale, budget and time constraints while ensuring the production of bespoke relevant design solutions.
– Villa Kali, Monsef, Lebanon, 2016
– Amchit Residence, Amchit, Lebanon, 2013
– Gaf Factory Showroom, Nahr Ibrahim, Lebanon, 2017
– Pier 7 Night Club, Dora, Lebanon, 2011
– Tahan Villa, Kfour, Lebanon, 2013
– Bdl Cma, Beirut, Lebanon, 2018
– Chiah 765 Office Building, Beirut, Lebanon, 2013
– Kore Showroom, Sin El Fil, Lebanon, 2016
Works in progress
– Bayoud Residence, Beitmisk, Lebanon
– Jamous Residence, Ghouma, Lebanon
– Jbeil 881 Cluster, Jbeil, Lebanon
– Sasc Complex, Kuwait
– Rimal Wellness Resort, Kuwait
– Zakrit 170 Residential Complex, Zakrit, Lebanon
Project selected for Archmarathon: Saint-Charbel Church