Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 36, 1017 DG, Amsterdam
Since our founding in 2004, our clients have felt the rejuvenating power of smart and surprising ideas based on D/DOCK’s genuine curiosity about people and environments.
What do we do?
D/DOCK creates and builds honest, beautiful and effective spaces that deeply inspire, based on in-depth research and great design.
With our international scope, our groundbreaking work for top organizations leads to resilient spaces, improved functionality, flow, use & efficiency for workplaces, office environments, healthcare facilities, schools, retailers, hospitality and more. And when our clients need fresh ideas and visionary thinking, we welcome them to our studio.
How do we work?
Using our solid and smart methodologies – Healing Environment, Healing Offices, Learning Environment and Business Communities – we work with our multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate with our clients, turning complex requirements into positive environments.
In our work, creativity is leading, supported by research and skillful design. So we thoroughly understand how spaces are used and the role they play in people’s wellbeing. Our work never stops. And if we don’t have the right solution, we’ll invent it!
– Google HQ, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014
– VUmc Cancer Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2016
– Macaw Headquarters, Hoofddorp, Netherlands, 2017
– Bosch Siemens Experience Centers, Asia, 2015
Works in Progress
– Goede Doelen Loterijen Interior– Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2018
– Microsoft NL Headquarters, Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands, 2018
– ReDock, La Junquera, Spain, 2019
– Several Spaces locations, Europe, 2019
Project selected for Archmarathon: Global Organization In Munich