El Equipo Mazzanti
El Equipo Mazzanti
calle 69 # 10 – 06 Bogotá, Colombia
EL EQUIPO MAZZANTI/TEAM MAZZANTI, is a Colombian design studio specializing in socially driven architectonic design and academic research. With over twenty-five years of experience, the studio has gained wide national and international recognition.
The studio’s practice is characterized by open, collective and non-hierarchical working processes, which bring together architects, urban planners, sociologists, artists and other professionals. On-going questioning and discussion, as well as a motivation to transgress given limits, constitute part of the development of every project.
EQUIPO MAZZANTI believes architecture is one of the keys for the construction of a more competitive and sustainable society.
The studio reaches out to contribute towards social transformation and wellbeing, devising detailed contextual research, and involving local actors throughout its design processes.
The studio produces innovative design based on the observation of day by day interactions, which hold unpredictable spatial and programmatic possibilities.
– Santa fe de Bogota Expansion, Bogota, Colombia, 2014
– Prototype for Sports cover, Barrancabermeja, Colombia, 2016
– Spain Library, Medellín, Colombia, 2007
– Coliseums for the Suramerican Games, Medellín, Colombia, 2010
– Pies Descalzos School, Cartagena, Colombia, 2012
– 21 Atlántico Kindergartens, Altantico, Colombia, 2013
– Marinilla Educational Park, Marinilla, Colombia, 2015
– Romelio Martinez Stadium, Barranquilla, Colombia, 2018
– Bicentenario Park, Bogotá, Colombia, 2009
– Del Caribe Museum, Barranquilla, Colombia, 2003
Works in Progress
– Atrio Towers (EEM + Rogers Stirk Harbour), Bogotá, Colombia
– Barranquilla Museum Of Modern Art, Barranquilla, Colombia
– Santa Marta Libraries, Snata Marta, Colombia
– Barrios Consentidos, Cartagena, Colombia
– New Velodrome for Medellín, Medellín, Colombia
– CYG Apartament Towers, Bogotá, Colombia
– Science Faculty for Industrial University of Santander, Bucaramanga, Colombia
– Helvetia School, Bogotá, Colombia
– Capillas de la Fe Cemetery, Bogotá, Colombia
– Four Schools in Kosovo, Phristina, Kosovo
Project selected for Archmarathon: Santa Fe de Bogota Foundation