Kalanchevskiy Tupik 3/5, Moscow, Russia;
Boulevard Carl Vogt, 89, C/O J.Williams, Geneva, Switzerland
KOSMOS is a virtual architectural practice working on projects of various scale and typologies: from art installations and pavilions to airports and master plans; with realised projects in Moscow, Switzerland, Bangkok and New York. Work of KOSMOS expands to research and artistic projects and involves collaborations with artists, designers, urban planners and academics.
KOSMOS has won prizes in various competitions: Nike Sports Centre; H. C. Andersen Museum Competition in Denmark; ‘Queensway New York’, ‘Street Architecture’ for Storefront of Art and Architecture in New York, Pro Helvetia competition of performance architecture; got nominated to Swiss Art Awards. Work of KOSMOS was exhibited at Swiss Architecture Museum, Venice Biennale, Art Basel, Garage Museum of Art.
KOSMOS lead a studio in ‘HEAD’ University in Geneve. Besides, KOSMOS gave lectures and workshops for: AA Visiting School, ETH Zürich, New York New Museum, University of Antwerpen, University of Tallinn, ‘Hello Wood’, Strelka Institute, taught studios in Moscow Architectural Institute and INDA Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok.
– Garage Museum Pavilion, Moscow, Russia, 2012
– Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Odense, Denmark, 2013
– EMA Space, Moscow, Russia, 2014
– Hello Wood Pavilion, Czoromfölde, Hungary, 2016
– Forum Basel Exhibition, Basel, Switzerland, 2017
– Swiss Art Awards, Installation, Basel, Switzerland, 2017
– Nike Box Msk, Moscow, Russia, 2018
– Airport VIP Lounge, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2018
Works in Progress
– Pavilion of Switzerland for Prague Quadriennale, Prague, Czech Republic, 2019
– Airport VIP Lounge, Saratov, Russia, 2019
– Airport, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia
– Masterplan, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
– Housing the Human, installation, Berlin/Istanbul/Copenhagen
Project selected for Archmarathon: NIKE BOX MSK