Maurizio Lai Architects
Maurizio Lai Architects
Via Vittoria Colonna, 27, 20149 Milan, Italy
Architect and Designer Maurizio Lai was born in Padua in 1965, he studied Architecture in Venice and at the Milan Polytechnic, where he graduated.
He started his career as a set designer for the national TV broadcasters, while working on retail and display concepts for major luxury brands. In 1998 he founded LAI STUDIO in Milan, building synergies between architecture and design, which determine the production of rather impacting concepts for the retail, commercial and hospitality industry, as well as for private residential projects and developments.
An original interpreter of contemporary aesthetics, his work is defined by a compulsive approach, which certainly reflects in his elaborate creations, where lighting plays a substantial role.
Along with the creativity, the years-long experience with the high-end design manufacturing process and a strong network of trusted construction partners enables the Studio to deliver detailed, bespoke and beautifully crafted projects worldwide.
Maurizio Lai passionate attitude about design shows in its collaboration with the most accredited educational institutions, as well.
Among Lai Studio’s corporate clients Adelio Rossini, Antonini, Club Med, I Viaggi Del Ventaglio, Starwood Hotels, C.I.R. Group, Mediaset, RAI Television, Gucci, Montblanc, Longines, Lamborghini Group, Luxottica Group, John Richmond, Sweet Years, Parosh, T-look, Danieli Group, Italian Food Culture, Il Salumaio di Montenapoleone, Radio Globo, Gruppo COIN Excelsior and Consorzio Parmigiano Reggiano are some to mention.
– AJI Deluxe Delivery, Milano, Italy, 2018
– Icebound Cafe, Milano, Italy, 2018
– Yama Restaurant & Lounge, Ponte Tresa, Italy, 2018
– Fondazione Reggio Children, Schooling Facilities, San Clemente, Caserta, Italy, 2018
– Parmigiano Reggiano, Trade Shows Identity, 2018
– Spazio Forme Parmigiano Reggiano, FICO Eataly World, Bologna, Italy, 2017
– Sushi Club I, II, III, Milan Area, Italy, 2017
– KISEN Restaurant, Busto Arsizio, Varese, Italy, 2017
– FEEL Restaurant, Milano, Italy, 2017
– DON Nippon Taste, Lissone, MB, Italy, 2017
– LIN Tasting Emotion, Legnano, Milano, Italy, 2017
– Radio Globo & Café Globo, Ibiza, Spain, 2017
– El Coq Restaurant, Vicenza, Italy, 2016
– Cafè Garibaldi, Vicenza, Italy, 2016
– Casa in Via Bramante, Milano, Italy, 2016
– Portnovi Lower Village, Portnovi, Montenegro, 2015
– K44 – Luxury Residential Interiors Concept, Astana, Kazakistan, 2015
– Villa in Almaty, Interior Design Concept, Almaty, Kazakistan, 2015
– Museum Display Restyling Concept, Baku, Azerbaigian, 2015
Works in Progress
– Selerant Headquartes, Cassina de Pecchi, Milano, Italy, 2018
– Sushi Club IV, Corbetta, Milano, Italy, 2018
– Coin Excelsior Department Store, New Building, Verona, Italy, 2019
– Coin Casa, Retail Identity, Different Locations, Italy, 2019
– Luxury Living Brickell Flatiron, Show Flats Interiors, Miami, USA, 2019
– Rooftop Club Torre Galfa, Milano, Italy 2019
– IYO Taste Experience, Milano, Italy, 2019
– Radio Globo Headquarters & TV Studios, Roma, Italy, 2019
– Villa in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy, 2019
– Rossini Group Headquarters & Residence, Lugano, Switzerland, 2019
– Educational Pole Un Futuro per l’Asperger, Milano, Italy, 2019
– Shawandha Hills, Tropical Villas with Beachfront Hotel, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica, 2020
– Villa in Malpais, Malpais, Costa Rica, 2020
Project selected for Archmarathon: Spazio Forme Parmigiano Reggiano