Via Giovanni Cadolini, 30, 20137, Milan Italy
The studio develops design in a wide spectrum of thematic areas, and any scale from masterplans to private villas, residential and multipurpose complex, high rise buildings, open spaces, public buildings, sports facilities, pavilions.
The Coca-Cola pavilion at Expo 2015 Milan, received the title of Leadership in the “Towards a Sustainable Expo” program and after Expo, the structure was rebuilt as a ‘Second Life’ as a public facility in Milan park.
In Milan, the Cultural Centre Ikeda for Peace is the biggest Buddhist temple in Europe, a multifunctional building shared and used by the public. Currently the most important project is the renovation of the United Nation in Geneva. All these projects have led to credit Architect Giampiero Peia as a Peace Keeper Architect.
Among these recent completed projects and works in progress: a Masterplan in Shanghai for residential towers and commercial areas, high rise buildings in Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2 eco-resort in Maldives (Westin resort opening next October), private villas in Middle East, masterplan in Abidjan and the R&D for several companies for building innovation. Robonica is a project for mass market product for hydroponic vegs growing, in the scaling strategy from kitchens to housing, from urban greenhouse to vertical and floating farms.
At testimonial to the transversal approach, recently Peia won several awards like Best Residence with beach villa in Greece, Best Public Building in Doha, Best Environmental Pavilion at EXPO Milan 2015 and the first prize at international awards for Vertical Farms.
– Coca–Cola Expo Pavilion, Milan, Italy, 2015
– Sky Lounge Bar Kempinski Residence and Suites, Doha, Qatar, 2015
– Cultural Center Ikeda for Peace, Milan, Italy, 2014
– Private Villa, Antiparos, Greece, 2015
Works in Progress
– Maldives Resort, Miriandhoo Island, Baa Atoll, Maldives
– 10 Residential Towers – Royal Garden, Shanghai, China
– Renovation at the United Nation, Geneva, Switzerland
– Private villas and office buildings, Doha, Qatar
– Towers and Sport Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka
– Green houses and green facades system
– Floating farms and floating housing system
Project selected for Archmarathon: Coca-Cola Pavilion – Second Life