Studio Marco Piva
Studio Marco Piva
Via Maiocchi 9, 20129, Milan, Italy
Exciting, fluid, functional, this is the language that distinguishes Marco Piva’s architectural creations, product design and interior design. The effort in material research and technology, the value of differentiation and innovation, leads to an intense design production, that become one of the most representative in the context of the Italian creativity and design.
Studio Marco Piva works ranges from Masterplan to Architecture, Interior and Industrial design.
Marco Piva, a traveller and a designer, is an innovator who is dedicated to create unique design solutions pervaded by stylistic freedom.
In Japan, in Osaka, the Studio has participated in the design and construction of the innovative complex Next 21, in the UAE designed for the hotel and residential complexes of Oceana and Tiara on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. Studio Marco Piva has also designed: Laguna Palace in Mestre, Port Palace in Montecarlo, Hotel Mirage in Kazan, Una Hotel in Bologna, THotel in Cagliari, DoubleTree by Hilton in Mogliano Veneto, the multifunctional complex Le Terrazze in Treviso, awarded as one of the best projects dedicated to recovering industrial architecture, the prestigious Excelsior Hotel Gallia in Milan, that won several architecture and design international prices, the Concept Design for Bulgari worldwide windows and the Casa Alitalia lounges for Alitalia.
Currently, Studio Marco Piva is engaged in the development of hotel complexes and prestigious private houses in China, United States, India, Montecarlo, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Algeria and Albania, and in the creation of design furniture and complements for the main companies in this field.
– The Pantheon Iconic Rome Hotel, Rome, Italy, 2018
– Casa Alitalia Lounge, Rome, Italy, 2018
– Tonino Lamborghini Hotel, Chengdu, China, 2018
– Tour Odeon private apartment, Montecarlo, Principality of Monaco, 2017
– Private Villa, Tirana, Albania, 2017
– Club House, Shanghai, 2016
– Excelsior Hotel Gallia, Milan, Italy, 2015
– G+Museo, Taizhou, China, 2014
– DGI Showroom, Beijing, China, 2013
– Private Villa, Como Lake, Italy, 2012
– Double Tree Hilton by Venice North, Mogliano Veneto, 2011
Works in Progress
– Hotel La Suite, Matera, Italy, 2019
– Le Case del Principe, Milan, Italy
– Sheraton Hotel, Venice, Italy
– Manzoni Mall, Milan, Italy
– Forum El Djzair Hotel, Algeri, Algeria
– 514 Perugia Way, Bel Air, USA
– Whittier House, Beverly Hills, USA
– 1121 El Ritiro, Beverly Hills, USA
– Private villas, Dubai, UAE
– Private villas, Moscow, Russia
– Schwarzwald Tower apartments, Shanghai, China
– Shanghai Garden Plaza, Shanghai, China
Project selected for Archmarathon: The Pantheon Iconic Rome Hotel