Passage Petits-Champs Mesrutiyet Caddesi No:67, Beyoglu 34430 Istanbul
Tabanlıoğlu Architects is established in 1990 by Murat Tabanlıoğlu and his father Hayati Tabanlıoğlu, and Melkan Gürsel (AIA Int.) joined the group as partner in 1995.
İstanbul-based architectural firm, with its long family tradition, started with Dr. Hayati Tabanlıoğlu since 1950’s. Spanning over six decades, the office demonstrates a professionalism based on rigor and know-how.
Tabanlıoğlu Architects develop innovative, yet efficient and economically viable design alternatives for residential buildings, offices, industrial facilities, shopping malls and transformation projects considering the uniqueness of the “place” and the individuality of “requirements”.
Tabanlıoğlu renders services of projects and counselling in architecture, urban planning, and interior design, in national and international scales.
The practice is currently engaged in major assignments worldwide with offices in Dubai, Doha and London with more than 200 employees. Tabanlıoğlu projects comprise wide range of building types, with various awards including RIBA International in 2011 and 2013. The quantity and quality of projects, awards and publications endorse its solvency.
– Astana Train Station, Astana, Kazakhstan, 2017
– Dakar Congress Center, Dakar, Senegal, 2014
– Selçuklu Congress Center, Konya, Turkey, 2017
– Ataturk Cultural Center, Istanbul, 1956-2018
– Al Fattan Cyrstal Towers-Rixos Premium Dubai, 2017
– Levent Loft & Loft Gardens, Istanbul, 2005-2010
– Istanbul Modern, Istanbul, 2004
Works in Progress
– Ataturk Cultural Center, Istanbul, 2020
– Bodrum Loft, Bodrum, Turkey, 2020
– Vakıfbank Headquartetrs, Istanbul, Turkey
– TOBB Zeytinburnu, Istanbul, Turkey
Project selected for Archmarathon: Beyazit State Library