Via Goito 9 – 20121, Milan, Italy
The architect, designer and art director Piero Lissoni (1956), after graduating from the Politecnico di Milano, founded the Milan based interdisciplinary studio Lissoni Associati in 1986 together with Nicoletta Canesi, developing architecture, interior and industrial design projects. Ten years later saw the opening of Graph.x, the graphics studio specializing in brand development and corporate identity. In 2013 it was the turn of Lissoni Architettura and in 2015 the New York based Lissoni Inc. was established, to follow the international market.
With its staff of 70, the studio develops architecture, interiors, design and graphics projects, including villas, residential complexes, offices, factories, theatres, restaurants and hotels, yachts, shops, retail areas, museum fit-outs, exhibition stands, furniture and lighting.
Piero Lissoni is art director of Alpi, Boffi, De Padova, Living Divani, Lema, Lualdi, Porro and Sanlorenzo for whom he designs a variety of products. Recognized as one of the masters of contemporary design, he works for many international brands including Alessi, Antrax, B&B, Bonacina1889, Cappellini, Cassina, Cotto, Fantini, Flos, Glas Italia, Golran, Illy, Janus et Cie, Kartell, Kerakoll, Knoll, Nerosicilia, Olivari, Salvatori, Tecno, Viccarbe.
Piero Lissoni has received a series of international awards, including the Good Design Award, the Red Dot Award and the Compasso d’Oro ADI.
– The Oberoi Al Zorah Beach Resort Ajman in the UAE, 2017
– Oceana Bal Harbour, the masterful 240-unit condominium in Miami, 2017
– Casa Fantini, an 11-room hotel on the shores of Lake Orta, 2017
– The Sanlorenzo SX88 yacht, 2017
– Roomers Hotel in Baden-Baden with 130 rooms and spa, 2016
Works in Progress
– Hotel Park, Croatia
– The Autograph Hotel and Residences, Budapest
– SLS Lux Hotel and Residences, Washington D.C.
– The Miami Beach Ritz-Carlton Residences
– Apartments at 45 Park Place in New York
Project selected for Archmarathon: The Middle House Shanghai